Monday, September 15, 2008

What did you do for your anniversary?

Impatient people!!!! JUST KIDDING. It was a busy weekend. I mean anniversary Thursday night. Cal test Monday morning. E Women Friday night till 11pm and Saturday 7am-3pm. The girls SURPRISE PARTY, which went AH-MAZ-INGLY, Saturday night 6-9pm. I'm beat.

Anyway Michael took me to Crown Sterling. It's a upscale restaurant here in Lynchburg. I've wanted to go there FOREVER and we just have never had the money, or wanted to spend that kind of money on FOOD. And well....I can't remember the last time we had dinner alone.

Anyway. I enjoyed every minute. I ordered a steak. Which has become against my religion since I've learned from the master of steak cookers (AUNT MILLIE) how to cook steaks at home. They are gettin better and better with every serving!!!! Anyway my steak was awesome. small.....but awesome. I WAS in fact too full to get desert. Which is not uncommon for me. I'd rather have bread than desert. That's just me.

It was a great night and well...that's about all the details I an give!!!! ; )

Candy

No comments: