Wednesday, September 10, 2008

COLLEGE GAMEDAY WEEK TWO

Florida and Miami. We all know who the winner was. Sorry for the Barnhouse Family. Guess your Gator Bait this year. It ain't ALL about the U..ALL the time.

The girls and I had been fighting the stomach bug all day. We slept, would get up for about 30 minutes and then go back to bed. But we managed to get ourselves dressed and tried hard to stay up for the game. I was UP but LISTENED to as much as I could. The motion on the TV was making me more sick to my stomach.

Anyway...as you can see...the girls do NOT have Gator jerseys. But aren't those jersey's the cutest? TARGET. The only problem was...we had glitter EVERYWHERE.

The girls were out by the middle of the second quarter. But we managed to still take some good photos!!!!

OK excuse the VT tattoo. They HAD to have one on. Even though we didn't get to WATCH the VT game...they still played.











Me and MY girls....













Showing the girls how to do the Gator Chomp

Dun....Dun Dun...Dun....dun dun...GATOR BAIT!











It's ALL about the 15 Baby!!!!


Yes WE are number one and THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA....Maimi...just...Maimi





Looky at my boyz....Tebow and Harvin!!!

Us and out cups...you know you like it!!!!


It's the best helmet out there...










LOVE that flag. If I could do somethings over...I'd of worn that Gator uniform. But...I don't think God or myself trusted me enough to be with THAT much freedom. Thank goodness for LIBERTY.









Ok the girls look like they were using their beer holders to actually HOLD beer....but it's just the drugs kickin in. Um I'm not sure that sounds better?











LeAnn and I doing the chomp after the first score. GO GATORS!!!!












Raisin them right. I'm sure somewhere in the Bible God says "Thou shalt raise thy off spring to be Florida Gator Fans"












Terra said she was puttin the helmet on and hittin the field. Silly girl!!! I know I was suppose to have a boy...or be a boy. I just know I missed something somewhere. I could be a college football coach!!! My dream job!!!



LeAnn would never want to put the helmet on. Might mess up her hair!!!! AND it's NOT pink.


If I was ten years younger or could have two husbands....I'd be Candace Justice Tebow

No comments: