Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The girls are SEVEN!!!!


I can not believe my angels are seven years old. September 4, 2001 my life changed forever. I can remember holding them both in one arm at once and feeding one with my chin and the other with one hand. Yet here they are.














We got tiara's and birthday day girl badges. It was ALL about them.

























I went to their class to serve cake and some other goodies that afternoon.





Mrs. Webb does what she calls Top Dog. It just worked out that Terra was Top Dog on her birthday. LeAnn was Top Dog the day before. The get to be line leader and when they work on sentences, all the sentences are about them. I learn to spell each others names and such. I can't believe I'm putting this word in my vocabulary even for a moment...but these were Terra's "cheerleaders" They literally yell "Give me a...T" Yea.


If your lost..cheerleading has...become foreign in our home. I tell my girls...when your as cute as they are...you don't need to wear "the skirt". Working SO far!!!!


This is Mrs. Webb and Terra working on things about Terra to write in sentences.













My Pee Wee (Terra) with her beautiful smile. Happy that HER day was here.








My Tid Bit (LeAnn) look at those eyes and that dimple!!!

I was distracting her during class!


















The boyz table. As you will see the boyz out number the girls.













Another boyz table.














Terra's table. One boy at this table.














The ONLY girls table. LeAnn's table.














Their class doing Terra's sentences.



No comments: