Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Hike


This is my Scooter...sometimes he's all ears...He's the cutest thing EVER....













I ended up watching the Alabama game in the following position. The boyz got heavy. Poor Rockford he's working so hard to win me over...but has a way to go. He gets HEAVY when he's sleepin on you. He is obviously confused on who's dog he is. He always climbs up with me. NOT suppose to be on the couch but when you just want him to lay down and stop jumping over couches and stuff...you end up not carrying where he is. As long as he's down. Like the trainer said at Pet Smart, "the best puppy, is a tired puppy." As you can see these two boyz wear each other out.



The beginning of our hike up to the monogram of LU on the Candler's Mountain.











This is half way up the mountain.














View of the LU stadium through the trees.















We made it !!!! LeAnn in the shades and Terra showing her muscles.













The girls had so much fun throwing rocks off the side of the mountain.













The view of the monogram from the bottom of the rocks













The view of mall from the top.














View to the left














Looky looky looky...REAL CLOSE...IT'S TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Terra and LeAnn resting at the top














Terra my "no fear girl" heading to climb down the rocks. She made me nervous.













View to the right














Look how far the girls got....I thought they were stopping there














LeAnn inching down the rocks. Terra had no fear of the sharp drop.















See Terra WAY down there. NERVOUS





So I decided to climb down some so I could see them better. Fat chicks on huge rocks suspended high on the side of a mountain. NOT a good idea.











LeAnn sat down and scooted....








Terra is still going.

Me and Terra














LeAnn and I. Check out my shades on her...the cover her whole face













Mommy and her girls. Their getting SO big, SO fast. But I'm finding there are SO many things we can do together now and really enjoy just being together. The past weekend with car photos, college football and today a hike...plus we went after the hike to Panera Bread for lunch then to the nail spa to have our toes and nails done....I couldn't ask for a better weekend. Well VT could have won but...other than that...couldn't ask for more.





A photo where LeAnn's face is present.















Our opened mouth faces.




Terra was so proud after she rock climbed down, then back up again. Said next time she wants to just climb the rocks up form the bottom and not walk the trail around...I DO NOT think so. My Pee-Wee




LeAnn had her moment as well!!! My tid-bit

So a great weekend for us. We hope you all enjoyed your long weekends as well. The Tenn game is getting ready to come on so....you know what that means. I have SO much homework to do while I watch the game. Only can work on homework during half time and commercials though. Again got to keep priorities straight here!!! : )

Many have been praying and asking about Todd. Todd does need a blood transfusion. The doctors are not sure if it will take a month or a year for him to be back to normal movement. Please keep in mind his parents. Todd just graduated from high school last year. His name is Todd Cooper. I can't imagine being "normal" one day and the next not being able to move at all. He is still in good spirits. Again Todd is the base player in Michael's band. The whole band is going up the hospital tomorrow night to spend some time with him. They were suppose to be doing a concert tomorrow night. Instead they will be visiting with him in his room. We will keep you posted. They will be transferring him to UVA for the blood transfusion. Not sure at this time when that will take place. May God lay His hand of healing on him. He is the faithful physician.

Well back to normal schedules tomorrow. I gotta get hopin on this SURPRISE party. So many balls I'm juggling. Seriously any way we can multiply me????

Enjoy your week. Till the next Justice Headlines.....

1 comment:

ethel Green said...

Loved the pictures...I'm with Leann.....I love Pink my new desk area is all pink...What can I say we look good in Pink..That's my girl...and I have all the Gator stuff at my desk...Love Ya,
NaNa