Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a peek!



You guys are funny. If I miss a beat on this blog, there are some of you that have no bones about letting me know. This week has been CRAZY. But lets not get into that.

These are just a few pictures that Breana took and sent to me. I took NONE since I hired a photographer to come in and do pictures for me so I could enjoy the party. I don't have those yet. But for now....here's a peek...

This is LeAnn all done up at her Surprise party last Saturday night. You have no idea how much fun this was. All the girls received this shirt that LeAnn is wearing. The got a hair piece, blow up gitar, bowa, jewel tatoots, makeup, toes and nails painted. Just all a girl could ever want.





Here's Terra in the middle of her rounds at the spa stations.



















This is Amber Summy ladies and gentle men. Let me tell you if you do not know this little ball of fire...First...shes a PK. As if that doesn't say it all. She is WIDE open and so stinkin funny. She will talk your ear off. Just precious. Got her self done hit the stage and said "Lets get this party started". IT WAS HILLARIOUS!!!














Eric Parker. Just love this family. This si Breana's brother. He even jumped in on the fun. Got his hair and nails done...It was great!
















LeAnn sittin in the massage chair getting her toe nails done...she was in heaven!!!


This is JUST a peek. Jenn took ALOT of pictures and is producing the prints as we speak. I hope to have them soon. But in the mean time...

Please pray for LeAnn. She has been a very sick little girl all week. She has missed school ALL WEEK which means, so have I. Not good for me. My professors have been AH-MAZ-ING in working with me. I am blessed. I kept praying that God would soften their hearts toward the situation and they have. Thank you Poteat, Dailey and Casky.

Well till I have more pics...

No comments: