Monday, September 22, 2008

I've HAD ENOUGH

I am SO sick of being sick. So sick of feeling like every ounce of me weighs 100 pounds. Not weight...I'm talking about being SO UNmotivated to do ANYTHING that the simple things are SO hard. I'm tired of having my kids sick and missing school ALL the time. I'm fed up. Can you tell?

That just my selfish self and how I feel.

We had enough people call us about not being at church and such and I got tired of saying...well then truth. But me being so SICK of the truth I can only imagine how everyone else fells. Maybe like I'm giving them an excuse as to why we haven't been at church when it's fact.

Anyway, so we went to church yesterday for the first time in A LONG time. Well, I honestly thought the day was going to be good. But as soon as we got to church LeAnn looks and me and says she feels sick. Well I said, go on to class and they will come get me if you need me.

Yea um, I ended up getting her between the services. Then she decides to throw up on the floor at church. WONDERFUL. I mean I don't think everyone needed that much prove as to why we have been out. But THEY GOT! Sorry. We have NO food in the house cause when your throwing up and cleaning up throw up lets face it...food is NOT on your list of things to tackle. We decided to go to chips and dip (because SOMEONE messed up our chances to go to BW's...you know who you are). Yea well, lunch was a waste. I think Michael was the only one to actually eat. I was taking several trips to the bathroom with LeAnn.

Then I started feeling sick again. WHAT IN THE WORLD. Now we are told LeAnn and I have the stomach flu. JUST PEACHY.

So enough of my song and dance....

Michael's grandfather has had some major changes. Things seem to have been up and down. I mean one conversation is no where near what we will hear in the next 5 hours. To make a LONG story short....

They went in today (Monday) to try and remove the cancer from his colon. Well, it was so large they could not get it. So they are going to have to shrink the cancer and then try to remove it. From what we know, at this time, he is calm and in much better spirits than he was when I last wrote. So your prayers ARE WORKING.

Many have asked me if Michael's grandfather is a Christian. I have no reason to think other wise. He is a retired pastor. Which I know does not make him a Christian but. He is VERY modest and...I want to say uptight. But just old fashion maybe. I mean WAY more than even MY grandparents were. To be honest...I really have not gotten to know them all that well in the 10 years Michael and I have known each other. So.

Well this is me right now. And really all I can or feel like writing right now.

CMJ

No comments: