Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where've you been?

Here and there. Mostly here. We are still breathing not fear in that. So don't schedule any parties or anything.

As most of you know Michael, the girls and I had a special wedding to attend last weekend. The rehearsal went OK, we left pretty early as Michael was getting tired quick. We wanted to make sure he would be OK for Saturday as well.

Saturday went great! Though we were not at the reception long before Michael looked and me and said we have to go. He has sat the wrong way. It was hard to get the girls in the mood for leaving cause they had made a new friend with the ring bearer and they were in their own little worlds.

After staying just long enough to see Amanda and Lee off we headed out. We pretty much paid for that day all night and all day Sunday. It was a long one. But we are on the up side of things again I do believe.

I must have hit rock bottom I'm had a headache like you would not believe and have NO energy at all. Michael let me sleep all day Monday and half the day Tuesday. The girls kept bringing me ice packs. They would go ask daddy if he needed anything, and then come ask me. They were perfect little nurses. They even took Scooter out several times as I watched from the window to make sure things went OK. I still do not feel comfortable with letting them just play outside.

As a child I ran and played outside alone ALL the time. We would ride bikes...blocks and blocks away. I can't even feel secure letting them play with side walk chalk in the drive way (the girls FAV to do outside). Over protective? Or signs of the times? I don't know.

Sorry about not posting the pics of the girls from the wedding yet. I scanned them in Saturday night actually but my computer is under going to surgery. Michael says he will have it fixed ASAP. So I'm using one of his many computers. Which is fine cause I can blog, check facebook, myspace and my email but none of my pictures are in this computer. If he takes too much longer I may input come in here from the wedding. The girls looked AH MAZ ING.

So I hope this answers where we have been. I feel like a lazy woman. I have gotten NOTHING done this week. I redid my whole office and living room while taking care of Michael but nothing since.

We hope to be back in church Sunday morning. This is the plan. I know we have not been since BEFORE we went to Florida. We've been attending Bedside Baptist daily though. Trust me on that.

I hope all is well. I need to go make another pot of coffee (that would make number 2 for me today) and hopefully get something accomplished.

I do plan on watching America's Best Dog that starts tonight!!!! Excited about that one. I normally do not get in reality TV but this one involves dogs, that won me over.

The surgeon's office moved our recheck to tomorrow (Friday, July 10th) so we will let you know how that goes.

Ya'll don't forget Michael's birthday is July18th and he will be 32! Lets flood him with cards!

52 Underwood Lane
Forest, VA. 24551

In Loving Grace
The Justice Family

No comments: