Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We lost our FIRST TOOTH

My first born, just lost her first tooth!!!!! That thing has been hanging on by a tread for weeks. The tooth that is coming in behind it is already half way through the gum. I have no idea how that tooth held on for so long. She was so excited!!! I have been giving her a wash cloth for days telling her just to play with it. Well we got home for VBS tonight and I was looking at it and taking pictures of how it was barely hanging on. (Those are to come...still waiting on MY COMPUTER). Anyway, I gave her a wash cloth and told her it needed to come out. I said "I'll give you candy if you let me pull it out!" She said no. I started her nightly breathing treatment and not 30 seconds later she came running down the hall "My tooth came out!".

Lynne tell your mom those tooth fairy pillows will FINALLY be used. Now I got to get cash...tooth fairies don't leave checks do they? Who keeps cash on hand these days? Especially someone like me who has had their purse stolen more times than she can count. Maybe an IOU! JUST KIDDING. Michael is out and I told him to get some cash before he came home.

Terra now, is wanting hers to come out. She asked LeAnn if it hurt and she said no. Terra said well why is it bleeding....and LeAnn got a little nervous. So I had to chime in quickly with, "here's a piece of candy!"

Terra has the SAME TOOTH that is very lose but not AS LOSE as this one of LeAnn's has been this week. Terra actually has two side by side that are lose. Then they both have the two top eye teeth that are lose. We may be asking Santa for our two front teeth by Christmas!!! LOL

Poor Terra. She was already bumed cause she ripped off half her toe nail at VBS. That is just ugly. Now LeAnn will be getting money. That kid has no luck. I feel for her alot of times. She really does get the short end of the stick in many ways or should I say occasions.

Well that's all I have for tonight. Too tired for anything enlightening. AND no I haven't heard if all landed well in Kiev. I'm just assuming I didn't hear about any plane crashing into the ocean so he must have landed just fine.

Loving Motherhood and thankful for a granny that taught me how to be a great one!!!


Candy

No comments: