Monday, July 14, 2008

Life Changing

What a day it has been. Processing many different emotions. Knowing that someone so dear is leaving for Kiev Ukraine tomorrow is hard for me to swallow. I think this whole event is sinking in today. I guess too TOMORROW is it! No picking up the phone when ever I want to call. I can't even think about it anymore.

In the event, my bathrooms got extremely clean today as a thing to keep me busy. We could literally eat off anything in any of them. But WE WILL NOT. The high from the bleach and cleaning supplies was a great lift! Now I know why people do drugs and drink so much. What a feelin! No no, don't go gettin worried about my new findings of what happens when you have such strong scents going on in a CLOSED room. Yes, closed. I do have two girls with asthma ya know.

I took some time to watch a movie with the girls today too. We had gotten the Brats movie but couldn't find it. I thought, "good thing I did NOT want to watch that." But THEN I payed for it cause I had to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ONE for the thousand time. GRRRR. Just think High Musical THREE is coming to theaters in October. O JOY!!!!

VBS is going on at church this week. And I feel weird cause I'm NOT working in the craft room. First time in 6 years. Just odd to me. But I'll be back next year Pastor Mike. IF I don't find a way to relocate to Florida.

Yes, Michael and I have considered this several times over the last three years but I gotta tell you...I'm ready to move. I would miss my church family ALOT. But that would be about it. I just miss being on the water. Doesn't have to be a beach. If someone can build a huge river in the middle of Lynchburg and have some bridges going over for at least half a mile of water....I'd be cured of my Florida bug.

ANYWAY, that's just my hearts cry right now.

Well Michael has been working hard on his music this weekend and into this week. Ya know he did that wedding at Timberlake Methodist July 5th and well the minister of music (who was a lady and I just well, won't give my view on that but) anyway, she was very impressed with Michael's music ability and asked if he and his praise band would come lead the two morning services this coming Sunday the 20th. So we will be in church Sunday, but a different church. A Methodist church at that.

Um, anyone know when school starts for Tomahawk Elementary! I'm ready for it to start tomorrow. That would work well for me. My girls are B-O-R-E-D. They have been chiming in too asking "when are we going back to Florida? That's where all the fun is?" NICE. That was a great dinner conversation. Anyway. Hundreds of toys, movies, games and even a huge pool all to themselves and yet, they are B-O-R-E-D. I must say I can hear my granny now "if I hear you say your bored one more time...I'm going to make you scrub the floors with a tooth brush. Then you won't be bored!" I miss her. She had spunk. Guess that's where I got it from.

Ok, well Michael's birthday is coming up and I don't know WHAT to get him. The boy has everything. One is his friends brought him this electric guitar the other day before his leaving town for a few weeks. PLEASE NO MORE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!!!! I love music but there are only SO many places you can put these things. We don't have a sound room or music studio in the house like he would like. So behind every door, under every piece of furniture I can think of, I have put a guitar. I'm going to have to start sticking them behind the toilets if we get any more. Seriously how many can you play at once? Then of course...we have two computers solely committed to recording, composing, and everything else he needs to do with music. Mics and Mic stands. Huge speakers and I don't even know what all this stuff is. I love music as well, but hey, I only need a piano, my ipod and some cds. But even the cds are going quickly as I download them into my computer and then sell the cds. Space saver!!! LOVE IT!

Any ideas on what to great the greatest husband in the world that has EVERYTHING? Speaking of the angel...he is on his way back home with the girls from VBS. I still have to shower. Then I'm settling in to watch a movie. He was nice though. He called to see if I wanted anything from the store. See allow me to confess....I have been DIEING for birthday cake like for 2 weeks. Well if you are close to me you know already that a week AFTER my birthday (as I was SICK on my birthday). I ate two half sheet cakes. Yes which makes a WHOLE sheet cake. I ate one half the first 24 hours. Then asked for Michael to get me another one. JOKING. But being the great husband he is...he went and got me ANOTHER half sheet cake. That too was gone in 24 hours. Well I long for birthday cake ALL day. But have been a VERY GOOD GIRL and have NOT allowed myself even IN a grocery store for 2 weeks. Again anyone that knows me, knows I visit TARGET often. Thank goodness they sell GROCERIES!!!! Target has ALL we need! Well the craving passes after dinner time. So Michael calling me here at 9:15pm and asking if I want anything i.e. birthday cake from the store....I can say NO. I'm fat enough but thank you for wanting to contribute!

I SO deserve some credit, some awesome credit and reward for turning down birthday cake. Problem is....my girls have been invited to, not one but TWO birthday parties next Saturday. Good part is, they are at the same time and one is in Forest and one is Roanoke. So I can't even try to make appearance at both so they will have to choose. Sorry Milah Hagwood and Gabrielle Justice. I figure the girls must make the choice. They said they would let me know tomorrow. Silly girls.

But I truly think maybe to sessions of an hour long massage is in order for passing on the cake. Anyone agree?????

Well look, I need to get off here before the girls get home. Thanks to all those that actually read these silly things. If anyone is. IS ANYONE READIN THESE THINGS?

Have a great night and I will do the same.

Cake free
Candy Justice

No comments: