Friday, July 25, 2008

Lee and Amanda's wedding

I just love the pictures where my precious angels look at each other and hold hands. They truly are the best of friends and I am so excited for both of them to have each other through life.


At the reception the photographer kept asking the girls to pose. The did quite a few shots with the ring boy. I am happy to say that after again being asked if they are models...I am looking into having a portfolio done and have already contacted a local modeling agency that does more work with kids and all in our local area. Maybe future TARGET models. We would like nothing more!

So we never got our annual pic with Pastor Carl at Halloween cause of his accidental burn...but now we have this one to make up for it!

LeAnn (far right) using the potty before the ceremony. Some would say "this is wrong". But the story behind this picture is that many many many moons ago, when I was the flower girl. SOMEONE stood on top of the toilet in the cube next to me and took a picture from the top of my going potty with MY flower girl dress up around MY waist. It hangs, as it has for years, up on the wall at daddy's house. I realize not EVERY wedding the girls are in do I need to take this picture...but I can't help myself when the moment is upon us. I do have one of Terra too. SO no worries. But LeAnn's face in this one was priceless.

This ring boy was a doll cake. The photographers asked if I would let them kiss and so you have it.

















We are prepared to shine!

Yes we are cute and we know it! They were so sick of pictures by this point. Can't you see that in Terra's expression?!


This was from our July 5th wedding. Congrads to Lee and Amanda Martin. We so look forward to watching you grow together in your marriage.

We can not tell you how much it meant to us to be apart of your special day! From Michael singing right off being sick. What a miracle in itself. To the girls being able to dress again.

I kept watching LeAnn during the ceremony. She had this same look on her face as she has in every wedding. Like she's planning HER special day already. Terra gets antsy and is just ready for cake. My or my how different they are.

There are so many pictures from this day that I hold dear. But if you have facebook and/or myspace you can see them all on there. Sorry I can't upload every picture on this blog.

I know that many of you are reading these and I'm glad to hear that. I have alot of catch up to do. As you can tell I DO have my computer back as I am able to get to my photos. So I will bring everyone up to speed in photo form in the next few days.

I have been rushing around all day trying to get the house ready for our new addition. This addition is of the four legged kind. NO, this is not MY doings. Michael has fallen in love with this dog and a friend of his got him about a month ago and just works too much to keep him. Roc is a lab and will joining us tomorrow.

Like a new baby, I went out to make sure he would have a bedroom, bed, bowls, toys and all in place before his arrival. I'm nervous about adding another dog at this present time. Just cause I am unsure what the future holds. Michael and I are still talking on a regular bases about moving back to Florida. Michael STILL needs to have that other surgery and keep putting it off. Roc WILL not be able to travel with us...TOO BIG. Or will be. He's a lab mix. Has some big feet to grow into. His name is Rockafella. But is called Roc for short. I keep thinking Rocco. But I think that's cause my sisters dog is name Rocco. (Ella is your dog name Rocco or am I imagining things?)

Well look it is 1:30am. I have been cleaning like crazy. I know to many this may not make sense. You clean the house for a new puppy to come in. Why YES. Just like you would for a baby coming in. Even though this new "child" is unplanned and personally he will have to win me over. I LOVE dogs as all of you know. But just am nervous about adding another at this time. How could I tell Michael NO when he said yes to me about a year ago. Though I recall her made me wait SIX WEEKS.

Well I am going to go. Still have some preparations to do in the morning for Roc, then Michael will bring him home tomorrow afternoon. I will update you further tomorrow, if Roc allows that.

Running on empty
Candy

No comments: