Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Gettin Started

Yes, I am starting a family blogspot. Mainly cause I use to do monthly updates when the girls were little and everyone would hold their breath for them. I stopped those a few years ago and have not heard the end of it yet. Also, in reading my friend Carrie's blogs daily, I was reminded how neat it is to see God move in the regular updates and thoughts put in writing for others to read....what a blessing those can be. So it is late tonight and I just got this set up so I am not going to write a much tonight just a intro. I'll load pics and stuff in the days ahead. Hope you all will be blessed by this and I too will be blessed by sitting down and taking the time to thank God for the daily work He does in our families lives and all the little miracles that happen day to day.

God bless till next time,
The Justice Family

No comments: