Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some thoughts

So someone want to tell me. When your use to talking to someone WHEN EVER YOU WANT and all of a sudden that phone and not apart of your day any longer....how does one cope? I need guidance on this one. Kiev, Ukraine is WAY to STINKIN far AWAY! But then again I could have sworn I said that many many months ago. I mean I make Michael call me when he leaves the house and get less than 10 miles from home to where he is going, to make sure he got there ok. And yet, SOMEONE left for Kiev LAST STINKIN Tuesday and I haven't heard a word since. Probably won't for another month or so. Not sittin well with me. Just FYI for everyone.

And so I am home, ALONE for a few hours. And O guess what, I will be getting MY computer back tomorrow. The parts came while I was out for dinner with my BFF (Lynne) and so the hubby just needs to slap them in there and I'll be in business. Which means of course, that pictures will be flying up on facebook, myspace and of course our blog. But not many on the blog of course. Can't do that. That's part of the advantages of having facebook and myspace is you can see EVERYONE'S pictures...ALL of their pictures, whether you really want to or not.

So what's new....no idea really. I really need my prayer warriors to step up to the plate for me. I have gotten in the "woe is me" state of mind. I have NO WANT, drive, desire, motivation of anything of the sort to do ANYTHING. NOTHING. So like yesterday (Monday) I wasted the entire day in my bedroom. IN THE BED. Thinking, sleeping the day away, playing with the puppy, blah blah blah.

I forced myself to get up at 5pm and take a shower, fix dinner and then I caught the girls how to play UNO. That WAS fun. But I have SO much to do to get ready for school to start for me AND the girls. I am currently signed up for another full load. Michael and I are playing tug of war on the issue. He wants me to only take 2 classes, I don't want to be in school FOREVER. I only take a 2 class load during the Living Cross cause that is so important to me. So if I go part time both semesters...we will be here forever. I WOULD like to finish before I have to use a cane to walk for my master's!!!! This would be a great idea!!! I didn't finish before Dr. Falwell left this world so...this would be my second goal. I kinda want to side with Michael, but only because IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!! But I need to continue to make sacrifices if I want to finish school. I sacrificed....well not many games but a few. I couldn't watch Saturday morning sports center and 4 football games on Saturday. I couldn't watch Monday night AND Thursday night. I had to choose ONE lonely game on Sunday's. But that was about as much as I'd be willing to give up.

Ok well until I can get pics loaded....nothing else is really new here. I just ask that ya'll please keep prayin, just for things in general.

Michael really needs to have this second surgery and he is wanting to wait. The surgeon seemed, kinda "well if you want but..." So to ME that says you should really do it now. But no I guess Michael wants to wait till things are worse off to justify actually having or needing the surgery. As if his waiting in the past has not caused enough problems the past month or so. Men, they never do learn do they?

Anyway, to those reading....good bye for now and I'll get pictures up in the next few days. Of the tooth that came out, wedding stuff and all.

Take care and God bless,
Candy Justice

No comments: