Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday, proceedor day

Today I didn't have to be at Mayo till late morning. Which was good cause I couldn't get to sleep till 2am. I put a iv in for dehydration and to inject some dye. I had to wait for 1 hour after this was started for the proceedor to begin. I fell asleep. I was glad when they said it was all done, they were able to drain and I would not need surgery. However cramp like pain was very much present and strong from the beginning of the proceedor. Dr. said you will be in a good deal of pain the next 24-48 hours. Boy he wasn't joking. The pain got worse as I sat up and walked. I had to pick up my vicadin...figured that may come in good use. I just took that and well thoughts would fill you all in while I was weighting for that to kick in. That being said, I'm going to close my eyes...think I'm done for the day...goodnight all.

No comments: