Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday, March 22nd

Normally the weekend is nothing to write about. But never a dull moment. First let me say I am doing this blog about my health for many reasons. It helps me, the doctors, helps keep those that want every detail up to date and those who want to know how to pray. The bad part about this is right now, it seems everything is so negative for me. I normally am not this down. So please excuse the honest truth with no candy coating. No pun intended.

I knew Friday night that I was going to be going shopping at Belk cause they were having a big sale. So I deliberatly skipped two times where I was suppose to take my pain meds. I tried just using motrin but it was not helping. I did manage to fing the most adorable dresses for the girls and one for myself as well for Easter. I felt flushed and sweaty and hot in the mall. I got home and took my temp and I had a low fever. I took a pain pill cause the pain was out of control and I laid down for a bit. I woke some hours later and made a trip to "the lil girls room". I felt fine. But somewhere between standing up and opening the door I blacked out. I hit my head on the porceilin sink. OUCH! I had a goose egg on my head. It scared me to death. First cause I was alone at the moment and two the bump on my head made me nervous.

SO lets just say a few pills later and a ice pack I was fast asleep.

No comments: