Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday, March 27th

I am beside myself. I have been in Florida since March 8th. WOW that is a LONG time ago. Holy cow!!! I have not been to the beach, the landing or water front since I've been here. I am VERY disappointed in myself. The Mayo clinic is just blocks from the beach as well. I would have loved to be down at at the landing for the concert in honor for the lil girls Somer that was killed. Such a sad story. For my non Jacksonville friends. The Landing is one of my favorite places in Jacksonville. It's basically a mall with glass windows, sits in downtown Jacksonville, on the water. Very nice. Alot of concerts and such are held there. BEST PLACE IN TOWN FOR NEW YEARS EVE!!!!! YUCK...not feeling so good all of a sudden. Probably did too much today. Had to get things I would need after my surgery. Bandages, pjs that wont touch my stomach and blah blah blah. Now I have to get everything washed and sorted. I will be flying back home but unable to handle much baggage...with the recent surgery. I'm not convienced this mailing is going to be cheaper than checking a $35 bag....Any imput would be appreciated here. I could borrow a large luggage bag and just check it or I can stick with my plan to package everything I can do without this last week in a box and mail it home. Leaving me with very little to handle in the airport. Do I do one big box and several smaller ones??? HELP. I feel REALLY sick to my stomach right now. What in the world???? Anyway...any advice on the baggage/mailing would be great. That's about all I got for right now.....I need to take some deep breaths. Please keep praying. I was really hoping to be home before Easter Sunday, but as I said already....not likely. But hopefully no more than 9-10 days left till I see my girls and my hubby!!!

Love you all and please keep praying.

Leaning on my Lion of Judah,
Candy

PS Living Cross is going on, I'm praying for you all!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Update please? I hope things are going better for you <3