Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday, March 19

Well woke in pain and thought...I'm going to cancel my appointment at Mayo today. That didn't last long. Dr Crespo called back right away and said he needed to do the sonogram before the weekend. He promised he would not make me wait since I was in pain. See how awesome this place is!? I forced myself to get up and shower. I had plans to meet Jenn (my best friend from high school...we went to church together). We ate at the Loop in San Marco. I love San Marco. I would SO live there if we lived in Jacksonville. Anyway we had a great lunch with the two of us, her son Tripp and her daughter Julia. SO precious. Made me miss the girls alot more. I left there and soon was heading to Mayo. I dropped off a deposit at the lab and headed upstairs for my sonogram. I've had more sonograms the past 4 months than I had when I wsa pregnant with the girls. Guess what...I have another cyst. Not near as big as the last. SO now I'm going to see a surgeon at Mayo. WONDERFUL. Well I was a lil upset about this but...I'll worry about it next week. I was told I have to stop taking all my meds Sunday, as they will interfere with the test they need to start next Wednesday. SCARY. The only things I can take are the vicadin for pain and (ready for this Mary Lynn?) my Juice Plus!!! In fact Dr. Reigert-Johnson also takes Juice Plus!!!! TOnight I ended my day by having dinner with my dad, Kathy, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Andy (I know nothing like being the fifth wheel right). Longhorns it was. Their new garlic filet is ah-maz-ing. Lastly I ended my day (the bussiest since I've been here) by having one white chocolate covered strawberry and one milk chocolate covered strawberry from Peterbrooke...while snuggling with a big baby girl (a puppy) on the couch. I just hope I don't pay for all the activities tomorrow. Well, time for meds and bed. I miss everyone back home so much!!! Praying for every aspect of the Living Cross. I know you all are working hard and wich I was there with you. Please continue to pray for Michael, the girls and I as we are separated for 12 so far. I have at least 9-10 more days. Pray for some family issues that are taking place here. And pray for the doctors wisdom and my patience and positive attitude about everything. This next week wil be the toughest yet with the doctors taking me off my anxiety and depression meds. I can't begin to tell you have scared I am about this. Thank you all for your calls, emails, text and prayers.

Holding onto my Lion of Judah
Candy

No comments: