Monday, March 15, 2010

Dryin out

Well well well. Two days of the weekend without going to Mayo. But it was back to work today! It's always a little uneasy walking into the Mayo clinic. I hever know what exactually there are going to do to me that day. Today, they look more blood. as it they don't have enough of mine already. I had to sit and take two bags of iv fluids cause I was so dehydrated they couldn't get to a vein. I could keep my mouth wet to save my life either. Hard to force anything, even liquids down, when your gagging on everything that goes in the mouth. So after this long ordeal, they send me for some xrays. Just what I needed, more radiation. They keep it up, I'm going to have cancer before they are done researching. I was really worn out today. I slept while the iv fluids were going in and calasped in bed when I got home about 4pm. I'm awake but done for the day. O I have 4 ant bites on my right foot. I HATE ant bites. They itch so stinkin bad. But today they were itching and took the sheet on the Mayo bed and just rubbed it as hard as I could. That nurse thought something was mentally wrong with me. O well. I return to tomorrow but should be a short visit.

Terra keeps calling my cell and leaving me these long messages. I cry when I ear them and have saved em so I could play them again. She says she misses me so so so so much that when I get home she wants to have a girls only day. She goes on and on and with that lil voice it's heart breaking. I have test scheduled all the way thru Thursday of this week. So I don't know when I'll be leaving. Thats the hard part. You don't know when the light is going to come at the end of tunnell. Please continue to pray for my girls, Michael and I as we are apart during this time. It's so hard to be here without them. I know it's good that I take this time and get better so I can get back to being a mom and wife but sometimes I feel so alone here. I gave some great family here but you know the bond that you have with your kids and spouse...hard to fill that void.

I'd like to thank my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Andy for putting me up and putting up with me this past week. They have made sure I eat when I don't want to and are there to talk to. I hope I can help you two out one day. I love you both.

Please continue to pray for some family issues that are on going here as well. Thanks again for all your support and prayers!

Candy Justice

No comments: