Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Few steps back and a few forward


The girls first of school. Sorry with all the action I am late getting this picture up. Give you one guess whose in pink?!













Now from behind so we can see the book bags. SO glad we get to take all their supplies on registration day. The girls backs would be broken and they'd be in bed with Michael.









I did redo the bedroom. Many of you have asked to see pictures. So here ya go. Aunt Cindy I think you will like this. It has giraffes....(and elephants)

















As I was taking pictures around the room, I spotted a puppy that was very tired. Scooter sleepin. And yes, the bear is back. For those that don't know...that bear has been with me since second grade. His name is Michael but not after Michael Justice. The other "Michael" in my life. Which I have 27 Michael's in my life. TOO many. That name should be deleted. The bear was suppose to retire on my wedding day. He did not. He went on our honeymoon. I tried and sleeping without him I just couldn't do. This bear has been everywhere with me. The white spot on his chest is wear the fur has rubbed off. Someone people hug their spouses...(I get too hot doing that). Some people hug pillows...I hug the bear. He did retire about 9 months ago. I tried to change to a pillow. Michael said that would be less embarrassing, like on trips and stuff. But the pillow didn't work out...I gave it a good try. The bear came back a few months ago during a low. I think he's here to stay.



The jungle on top our hutch. I LOVE it.













Michael's side of the bed. I found this wooden art piece in NO OTHER than TARGET. I thought it was awesome looking and went perfect with the decor.












My side of the bed. Sorry bed unmade. Again Scooter had turned in for the night and I was about to turn in for the night.












Part of the master bath. I wish you could have seen these art pieces better. Fount them at Kohl's. They are metal pieces cut into art form. I really like those too.
















My plant that I have never gotten tired of. When we moved into this place...I knew I needed something on sit between the sinks. I was not sure what decor I was going to end up doing. I of course change themes like the seasons though. But anyway...this cactus type plant I got at TARGET. But I had not found it on the shelve. I was in the check out and spotted it a few check outs over. A lady I guess decided NOT to get it. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I said, I want that plant that lady just sat down. The cashier got it for me. $3.00 for a $60 plant. O YEA. I KNOW RIGHT. I wish I could find another one cause I just LOVE it. ALOT. But never have seen another one like it.

Well, what is new. Nothing really. I just wrote yesterday I think. Do you think I have THAT interesting of a life to write every day? I went to the grocery today and got a honey ham for $5.00. Lynne you would be SO PROUD. The lady had bought the wrong thing. Unopened ham. I just happen in be in the RIGHT place at the right time. Thank goodness....Anyway she was returning it and the lady said she could not put it back on the shelve for full price cause it had left the store. Ok, what ever. Who makes up these rules? Anyway, it was a lady I knew and she and I were talking. I over heard her say what price to put on it and I said...I'll buy it for that! So there ya go. Baking a ham on Friday and that will be the weekend football games snack food. $5.oo for a ham. I love it!

I sure am saying "I love" alot of things tonight aren't I. No idea where that came from.

Well I am up and down still on the emotional roller coaster of Monday's events. I keep hoping I'll snap out of it. You all keep telling me I won't though cause it was such a tragic experience...I hoping God will make it happen though. Please pray with me. I need it to be erased from my memory.

I'm getting my hair trimmed and colored tomorrow. Thank goodness. I'm still going to stick with growing it out. But I gotta tell you there is no way I could have any more split ends than I do right now. I think every piece is splitting and more than once. I found one today that had 6 YES SIX splits on ONE piece of hair. Man in high school, I use to get in so much trouble in school, cheerleading practice and church for splitting my hairs the whole time and not paying attention. Boy that habit came back quickly. I can't believe it's actually long enough for me to see it...but that's a great time passer.

Wow, I'm talking about splitting hairs. I will tell you one thing...my classes....VERY HARD. Took me 4.5 hours to do 12 problems in one class.

Ok one more thing that I just remembered and this is SO stinking hilarious. I was looking around on facebook today trying to stay positive. I was sent these pictures of Charles Billingsley, known by me as Chucky B...anyway...he has a picture in the album he sent out of him, Shae, the boyz and THE JONAS BROS. I was laughing SO hard. That's funny to me. Chucky B and Jonas bros...

Ok I'm going to go. I'm done talking about....nothing.

Hopefully all those asking for pictures of the girls first day of school and the bed room and it's new decor...are glad I finally got it up here for ya.

Have a great one!!!

Counting down to College Football starting!!!!!!!

Candy


No comments: