Saturday, June 27, 2009

Then my response back...

Wow, I hate to hear that so many were loss this season. I remember we said we had to have at least 50 families to operate so yea 30 is way below the amount needed.

Please note I reached out to you for some answers to help those that have asked if I could see a way to keep it going that maybe you did not. But I am in full agreement with this info that there is no possible way to keep the gym going.

I do appreciate all the hard work you did for the program and have been very proud of how things have been going.

I do wish you all the luck as you start a new chapter.

No I really am not interested in getting back into this sport. Like I said I was searching for answers to be able to give advice...I might would consider it if there was enough families involved and the gym was just in need of someone to run it with coaches staying in place.

My girls are getting ready to turn 7. I have prayed they would not choose cheerleading and they have not even considered it. Even having friends in their class that were at CX, they never thought about going that way.

They are into voice, piano, comp swim with the Y and T-ball. As you could imagine I have no time for anything else. Swim is 4 days a week, 2 hours a day! We had to do swim 2 years ago to help with asthma but they fell in love with it and it really does wonders for the asthma.

The Markey's should have no problem selling the building. I would maybe reach out to Forest Dance Academy. They had looked at that land prior to us. I know they were concerned about moving in a different county but now that the building is in place they may really bite on it. If I remember correctly that building can really be changed to meet anyone's needs. Forest Dance NEEDS the space and could easily add a second level with many dance rooms. Just a thought.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. And thank you more for all you did for CX. It really was a great gift to the community while it lasted!

Candy

No comments: