Thursday, June 25, 2009

My letter to Tim McTee

Tim,

I hate to keep sending messages...I have done my best to leave you be. I have a few questions...if you could take the time to answer them I would be grateful.

Why are you closing the gym? I mean I know your leaving town and all. But seriously, with the amount of families you had involved were you not making enough to run it? Seriously?

You had many coaches under your wings, did you not? None of them or a few of them together, could not take it on and keep it going for the community?

Now I'm stepping over the line but I HAVE to ask...Are the Markey's paid off? Are they still apart of things?

Now I'm going a step further and throwing myself under the bus...mainly cause I have no response to the people that ask me, since your news and asked if I could do something...and no I'm not sure I want to. I have moved on so much and to go back seems...not ideal..in my minds view at this moment.

But the coaches you have, would they stay if the gym had someone that was allowed and willing to take it over? AGAIN Understand me..I am NOT saying I WILL. I'm trying to find all the options to offer those that have asked me. And as I told them, I would never expect you to agree to that...meaning my return. Just trying to give them options as I told them I had NO ideas for them cause I know NOTHING. Which is fine...but I am trying for their sake to give them some ideas to keep it going.

Tim I have enough on my plate. But I was proud of the fact that CX was started by me and though I messed things up for myself...CX was still going and thriving under your care! I hate to see the community lose it. THIS and ONLY THIS reason is why I'm stepping out and asking a few questions.

I have on more question. This has NOTHING to do with CX. It has been bothering me for years though. Your going to have to think back...but I'd like to know...the year you took over HHS. I came to the district comp. HHS did not do well. I got a call a short time after...the call came TO MY CELL FROM CX GYM. I did not make it to the phone. Michael called the number back and found out it was the gym. I ignored. The time of the call was during school hours. SO it doesn't take a genius to figure out none of the kids called me. Why the call? Very curious. Especially cause I still to this day have no idea why I am not coaching at HHS. I was questioned on several things but had answers for them all. I was told about 4 different stories on my release from the program. I don't care any more. Anything I did wrong at CX was personal mistakes and not professional mistakes. But I'm not going to argue all that. I've been through all the medical areas to accept everything and deal with the issues. As I said, I've move on SO far since then, there are no words.

Well, in expecting a rampage with this email...I am going to post it for all who want or care to know what I have to say. It can serve to prove my promise to seek some answers to help provide ideas to keep CX going and so all will know what I said without having a he said she said thing going on.

I wish you and your family the best! Charlotte All-stars is a second home to you both and I have no doubts the talent you will add. I saw them perform several times this year and they are awesome as ever. The LU cheer community has felt the loss of you talent and now, the CX community will feel it as well!

Thank you for carrying the program this far. You did a great job! The last 7 years were great for all involved!

God Bless,
Candy Justice

No comments: