Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stepping Down...thought I was at the bottom already

Well after weeks of being told, you need to step away from this semester...rest and start over next semester. My hard headedness is up. I withdrew myself from classes yesterday. That was very hard. Not only have I already paid for this semester...I had A's. What in the world? I will return next semester rested and ready to go. Right God?

I've been told many time lengths for this vertigo stuff. From a week to months. I passed 3 weeks on Saturday. You know me and my family...if we're going to be sick we're going to do it right and do it all the way. No sense doin it any other way.

I think God had a plan too. I was worrying about getting everything done and then next semester...I need to continue with school, we have the living cross...I can never say no to the cross...I love it too much. Well God went before me I guess. David has decided that the Living Cross needs a sabbatical. It will be weird having all that free time next year but you know what...I think its a great idea. Take a step back. See what we can do to make it better, more appealing to today's society. See what God would like to do with the Cross. Since we are moving into a new sanctuary, maybe God would like to make the some changes in that ministry as well. So though I will miss it greatly cause I love it. All of it. The crazy schedule, the memorizing of music, the performances, watching God move and seeing new people enter our church building to hear the message of Christ...love it all. I am seeing that God really does need me to rest. He's helping clear my schedule.

One last note and that will be all for today. I know short and sweet. Never comes from Candy. But it has to today. Have you ever tried to type when the room your in is spinning continuously? I'll do a bible study update later this week.

Congrads to LeAnn. Thank you to all that gave money so the girls could have a bunch of chances in the raffle. LeAnn won and will be eating dinner with the Brookville High School Varsity Football team, getting a shirt, a picture with the team, a ticket to the game and recognized during half time. She is SO excited. Terra and I will be tagging along and making fun for ourselves as well I'm sure.

Please pray that the girls congestion and cough will get much better by Friday. Pray that I will gain a motivation to actually get up and out of the house.

O Rockford will be graduating from school Friday night as well. We will miss his graduation but daddy will be there. Those pictures will be fun. It is amazing he will graduate and not flunk out of school. I'm telling you there is not a dog out there more dumb that this fella. You've read some of the stories so I don't need to go into detail. He must love his teacher cause he does whatever he is asked in school. At home...everything falls on deaf ears. I mean he played hide and seek in Pet Smart with the girls last week. He was really good. He also had to walk down an aisle where food and toys were thrown all over the floor and he had to walk down the aisle and leave all the toys and food on the floor. He did it too? Ask him to leave the deer poop alone outside and he doesn't listen. Ask him to put Scooter down, he doesn't listen. Just kidding...he doesn't pick up Scooter. Scooter will bite his head off. Scooter really does wear the pants in the family. Well we WISH he did. But you know what I mean.

You should see the dogs...I found my heating blanket. You must know, I am NEVER hot. I normally have the house so cold you could hang meat in it. I NEVER turn on the heat. This medicine must have a blood thinner in it or something. I am FREEZING ALL THE TIME. I mean, I'm sitting here with flannel pj pants, two tank tops, a long sleeve shirt, a hoodie and thick winter socks. On the couch where I am about to return...is two fleece blankets and a heating blanket on high. The dogs are loving it. This blanket it suppose to save our our water bill. You know when your so cold that the only way to warm up is to take a very hot bath? That has been me for three weeks. I've been taking 5-6 baths a day. Our water bill is not goin to be pretty I'm sure. So far the blanket does help.

Well that is it for us. If you need me I'll be home resting up a storm. I'm tired of resting. Any more resting I should go ahead and be dead.

Bored at home
Candy

No comments: