Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mostly Pictures..See Rocks turn at the ER!!!

Look at the boyz...they are best buds













LeAnn found a new chair in the house.


















I tried to show the girls what Candy Corn is good for....showing the red neck teeth..."What a tooth" (or two...)











Scooter likes to help his mommy study for accounting...















Sometimes he gets a little tired but he stays by my side for support
















Moms big boy...and yes I picked him up while her was asleep and he STAYED asleep...that's the blood hound in him











He's gettin TOO big for the automan...















See sometimes his botty and feet hang off

















Mom I was here FIRST





















Fine stay you can be a pillow







Scooter left and so with the pillow gone...head is now hanging off



















My new pumkin carving idea!

















I could be Martha Stewart...minus the jail time...well we hope anyway ; /


















Rock helping Terra pack her school lunch...see how big



















Breana comes over to take care of the girls while I take a hospital trip....LeAnn doin nails
















Terra doin nails




















Breana (the worlds BEST babysitte, adopted daughter and friend) with LeAnn

















Breana with Terra


















All three of my daughters



















LeAnn working hard












LeAnn lost a tooth at school and got nothing other than a PICK box from the nurse to put it in























Rock and another snap at his odd sleeping positions










He was upside down with lips hanging open...too funny















You thought I was kidding but last Saturday I went to the hospital, LeAnn was there the week before and THIS WEEK Rockford heads to the animal ER...he broke a nail and chipped the bone in his right front leg...ran into the wall and his nail caught the air vent on the floor...NASTY








So look at his new ornament. We told him he's ready for trick-or-treating. Doesn't he look happy about that!




















So pitful








Awe poor baby














So Scooter gets the tennis ball ALL to himself..













He couldn't believe it
















Scooter tryin to check things out













He was actually scared of Rock and his new DO


















Scooter was upset he couldn't play. What's with him?










The sad part....the dog as been AN ANGEL since he got home with this tube on his head...maybe we need to make it a permanent outfit....















I thought ya'll would enjoy some pictures and less reading this time...I can't write that much for a while anyway. I am still on some heavy drugs...but did get out of the house today. Trip to the grocery store...I have never been so excited!!!!

Dacia..maybe this will make you smile.

But guess what...Terra has had a 101.2 temp for four hours....I know...NEXT for the sick train. I am going to be broke when all these hospital bills come in.

Wish TN would have beaten GA. But I'll survive. Now going to watch my Gators KILL LS WHO. YEs I except Tebows promise from last week. HE WILL MAKE A CHANGE AND THINGS WILL BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT!!!! You go my boy. Got Tebow?

Later Gators!!!

Candy

No comments: